Take Five With Dr. Emily Ingalls
It’s time for another installment of Take Five! This week, we’re talking with Dr. Emily Ingalls, Director of Organizational Consulting. Hit it, Emily!
- Movie you quote from all the time?
- Mean Girls
- Coffee or tea?
- Coffee. I don’t really exist without it, but I’m not a coffee snob
- Favorite book?
- Jane Eyre, by Charlotte Bronte
- What’s your spirit animal?
- I feel a strong connection to sea otters and peacocks
- What are you currently watching?
- This Is Us, Will & Grace (the revival), Parks & Rec on Netflix
- Hogwarts house?
- What’s your pet’s name?
- Dog, Lily (see photo of Lily, my husband Chris, and me)
- Baseball or hockey?
- I’m from Minnesota, where hockey is king
- Three words to describe yourself?
- Ambitious, sociable, change-oriented
- What’s your proudest moment at PA?
- I’m still relatively new, so TBD!