All educational programs are held in St. Louis, Missouri. Tuition includes catering charges for continental breakfasts, lunches, and coffee breaks. Travel, hotel, and non-program expenses are not included.
You may also register via phone at 314-725-7771.
Events, Seminars & Workshops
Leadership Through People Skills®
Leadership Through People Skills (LTPS) is an intensive, critically acclaimed workshop taught in a learn-by-doing format that helps business leaders build their interpersonal skills to solve business issues. Equipped with the framework to handle many challenges and an action plan for immediate application, each graduate has new tools to achieve desired results in any workplace situation. LTPS teaches self-awareness and behavioral skills, including:
- Motivational Skills: Giving people a compelling reason to excel
- Communication Skills: Strategies for discovering others’ views
- Adaptive Skills: Tactics for dealing with interfering behaviors
Q4 Leadership: The People Skills Advantage
OutcomesLeaders will improve their interpersonal skills to:
- Flex and adapt to work effectively with others
- Break down silos and contribute to synergistic teams
- Engage in productive disagreements and debate to find solutions
- Build strong partnerships with peers and those in authority to achieve influence and outcomes
- Make difficult conversations easier and more productive
- Contribute to building a work environment where others can perform their best.