The Project Assistant provides administrative and project management support to the executive staff, enhancing executives’ effectiveness by providing information management, support, and representing the executive to others so that they may focus on client deliverables. The Project Assistant will also work closely with high touch clients and assist Consultants with assigned projects and tasks.
- At least 2 years of administrative experience required
- At least 1 year of project coordination experience preferred
- Minimum associate degree preferred
Required Characteristics and Skills
The ideal Project Assistant candidate will:
- Represent Psychological Associates as the liaison to the psychologist/executive.
- Have a friendly and easygoing personality, while also being very perceptive and disciplined
- Deal with questions/issues and give accurate information
- Demonstrate strong organizational skills and multi-tasking abilities
- Exhibit strong computer skills: word processing, spreadsheets, and presentation software, as well as databases and customer database systems
- A customer-oriented approach is essential; strong communication and people skills; keeping client and candidate satisfaction at the forefront of all activities
- Upkeep of calendars, scheduling, expense reports, travel arrangements, billing, etc.
- Daily communication to Consultants about their workload
- Basic project management for assigned projects
- Maintain an effective follow-up system to ensure things do not slip through the cracks
- Exhibit a team-oriented approach
- Work well with the other members of the Operations Team to deliver exceptional products and service
- Continually strive to improve processes and make them more efficient
- Other duties as assigned
Director, Project Management
Non-exempt, hourly, full-time position
Why Psychological Associates?
- A growing organization with a newly promoted president, a fresh vision, and a team environment.
- Opportunity to have a major impact in client organizations with your expertise and our support.
- A variety of work assignments and developmental opportunities.
- We strive to live the Q4 culture that we teach: concern for the task and a regard for people.
- Attractive benefits package that includes: health, dental, vision, life, & disability insurance, 401k, employee bonus program, covered parking, continuing education, and networking opportunities through association involvement.
- Office space that is new, bright, and has great views. We have adjustable height desks for standing or sitting. Our building has a coffee shop/café, gym, and bank. Your choice of over 20 restaurants within a 2-block walk. We welcome your participation in selecting and supporting several annual charitable causes.
- Founded in 1958. Headquartered in St. Louis, MO. Family owned. 40 team members.
- We serve clients throughout the U.S., and in several foreign countries.
- We have published five books and developed an integrated suite of tools around our Q4 Dimensional® Model of Behavior™.
- We have intellectual property that has been developed over the last 60+ years. We strive to add to and update it to keep our content fresh and relevant.
If you have questions, please contact Donna Allen at email@example.com