The Vice President, Performance Consulting, is a senior level client-service delivery role. You have the opportunity to make a significant impact in a variety of client organizations through helping with their talent selection, leadership development, succession planning, family business issues, etc.
We are looking for you to have experience in many of these areas. We will train you in our approach, collaborate to help you deliver top quality service, and equip you with a variety of integrated tools we have developed.
Required: Ph.D. in Industrial-Organizational Psychology, Counseling Psychology, or Clinical Psychology from an APA-accredited institution.
Reports to: President
Location: Working in our St. Louis home office is preferred.
Client Delivery Activities
- Interpret assessments, discuss your insights with hiring managers, write summary reports.
- Coach leaders to higher performance levels.
- Provide feedback to leaders on their 360° surveys.
- Conduct C-Suite team building sessions, helping them attain greater synergy.
- Facilitate our Leadership Through People Skills workshop.
- Guide family businesses through a web of often challenging issues.
- Plan and implement succession, change management, and culture change projects.
Consulting Skills Desired
- Serve as a trusted advisor to our clients. Develop strong client relationships. Autonomously manage and develop business within client accounts.
- Possess strong business acumen. Learn and understand clients’ businesses and issues.
- Suggest solutions and innovative ideas to meet client needs.
- Supervise Manager and Director-level staff.
- Exhibit good interpersonal, communication, and public speaking skills.
- Identify and approach new potential strategic customers.
- Handle any problems or complaints in a timely and effective manner. Strong negotiation skills with a problem-solving attitude.
- A minimum of 25% travel.
- Flexibility to respond to unexpected client demands, on-site or off-site.
- Top-notch customer service, including timeliness, quality products, and delivery on promises.
- Cooperating within the organizational structure; taking direction from supervisor and other leaders.
- Self-management of stress.
- Offering a “how can I help?” attitude internally and externally. Productive communication and problem-solving.
Why Psychological Associates?
- A growing organization with a newly promoted president and a fresh vision.
- Team environment.
- Opportunity to have a major impact in our client organizations with your expertise and our support.
- A variety of work and developmental opportunities, ranging from assessments, 360° surveys, team interventions, succession planning, family business consulting, conducting leadership development workshops, and coaching.
- Travel opportunities periodically in, and occasionally, outside the U.S.
- We strive to live the Q4 culture that we teach: concern for the task and a regard for people.
- Founded in 1958. Headquartered in St. Louis, MO. Family owned. 40 team members.
- We serve clients throughout the U.S., and in several foreign countries.
- We have published five books and developed an integrated suite of tools around our Q4 Dimensional® Model of Behavior™.
- We have an extensive base of intellectual property that has been developed over the last 59 years. We continually add to and update it to keep our content fresh and relevant.
If questions, please contact Jeff Lefton at 314-678-5682.