Psychological Associates has a six-decade tradition of helping companies select, develop, and retain their best talent. Our work with organizations large and small allows us to identify attributes necessary for success across a wide scope of industries. Our proprietary solutions and Consultants work together to increase self-awareness and ignite leadership impact at all levels within an organization. It starts with putting the right people in the right roles with the right insight to succeed.
We are a trusted partner in elevating organizations to achieve exceptional results through people.
We leverage our expertise in human behavior to identify, develop, and retain top talent: leaders who value both superior business results and the people who make them possible.
Unlocking people’s potential to lead sooner, succeed faster, and create remarkable organizations.
Psychological Associates (PA) has a six-decade tradition of delivering solutions to help our clients select, develop, and retain their best talent. Our clients rely on us to maximize their human capital, strengthen their business, and create a more effective culture.
Our consultants provide solutions to increase self-awareness and ignite leadership within an organization – starting with putting the right people in the right roles with the right insights to succeed.
We’re proud of our history but continue to expand and evolve our approach to address the ever-changing talent hurdles of our clients (including well-known brands in Healthcare, Manufacturing, Hospitality and Retail). Our 2022 strategic plan includes investing in growth with a greater focus on and expansion of our Leadership Advisory Services.
– Executive Assessment
– Succession Planning
– Executive Coaching
– Team Effectiveness
– Leadership Development
– Board and C-Suite initiatives
About the Role
This is a client-facing position with the opportunity to expand the firm’s footprint in both new markets and new organizations. Reporting to the EVP of Consulting Services, the VP will be engaged with new and existing clients, from the initial discovery of their needs to the design of a solution and the execution of services.
Emphasis will be placed on the individual’s ability to generate and build long-term, senior-level client relationships while delivering outstanding client service. This is a position that will benefit from an individual’s consultative approach, a sincere interest in the client’s challenges, and the ability to recommend the most appropriate solution.
Autonomously manage key relationships, accounts, and projects. Deliver on client expectations while maintaining profitability for the firm and excellence with respect to the quality of deliverables.
Build deep client relationships to grow key accounts and secure recurring, profitable revenue for the firm
Participate in the delivery of a full range of consulting services at senior executive and C-Suite levels.
Collaborate with colleagues to promote an environment focused on winning and delivering successful, profitable client engagements.
Seek opportunities to raise the profile of the firm via writing and/or participating in appropriate forums.
In conjunction with colleagues, serve as a change enabler for PA by encouraging and supporting a consulting-focused culture.
Serve as a mentor to peers and junior colleagues to help them achieve the highest levels of performance.
Remain current on industry best practices to ensure that the firm is positioned as a leader in leveraging and advancing such best practices.
Education & Experience
A Ph.D. in Industrial-Organizational Psychology preferred.
At least ten years of experience with a professional services environment providing strategic consulting services.
Exceptional business acumen and client service.
Ability to develop high-level credibility with client’s senior leadership.
Flexibility to respond to unexpected client demands, on-site or off-site.
Top-notch customer service, including timeliness, quality products, and delivery on promises.
Excellent communication and interpersonal skills with experience and expertise in business development with senior-level leadership.
Business Development is all about relationships. This role requires a professional with a hunter style of finding business. Identify sales leads, qualify new clients, and sell professional services. Successful track record of building new business and expanding existing business with current clients.
– Develop knowledge of products and services.
– Prospects for new sales opportunities.
– Engages in senior level Customer meetings to discuss Customer’s business issues and explores how PA can help their company.
– Organize and track all outreach information in PA’s CRM software.
– Communicate with prospective customers using multiple channels for outreach.
– Coordinate with senior executives at PA to prepare for and execute on sales meetings/calls with prospective customers.
– Collaborate with leadership team on sales presentations.
– Other duties as assigned.
Goals and Expectations:
– Meet prospect meeting targets via cold calling and lead generation efforts.
– Provides input and recommendations to Marketing on current offerings; how to improve/expand and accelerate business growth.
– Assists in developing marketing materials and client presentations.
– Perform to the highest expectations of integrity and trust.
– Be a team player.
Preferred Qualifications, Skills, & Experience
– 5+ years’ experience selling professional services.
– Strong track record of success in selling professional services to Enterprise customers.
– Strong business acumen.
– Strong negotiation skills
– Deep knowledge of professional services
– ActiveCampaign customer experience platform experience desirable, but not required.
– Strong influence management skills.
– Independent; self-motivated; strong drive; high energy.
– Excellent in building strong relationship.
– Exceptional communication skills—verbal and written, as well as the ability to discuss complex issues in a clear and concise manner.
– Unquestioned integrity and commitment to the highest ethical standards.
– Strong business acumen with a commercial and strategic orientation.
– Results driven, work ethic, and a consistent focus on the bottom-line.
– Exceptional ability to build relationships and drive consensus with multiple constituents.
– Proactive approach to helping the firm to grow revenue profitably and reduce costs.
– Ability to quickly establish rapport and credibility with sophisticated audiences.
– Strong emotional intelligence or “EQ.”
– Flexibility to respond to unanticipated client needs.
– Bachelor’s Degree in Business, Marketing, or a similar discipline.
To apply, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org