The majority of the Psychological Associates Web site can be accessed without exchanging any personal information. However, there may be occasions when you choose to give us such information:
- Accessing more secure resource
- Applying for a position
- Submitting a request for additional information
- Completing Services provided online by Psychological Associates.
When contact information or information that personally identifies you is required, you will be prompted to supply it just prior to those occasions specified above. We do not collect or use personal data for any other purpose. We do not collect information about our visitors from other sources, such as public records or bodies, or private organizations.
- By visiting this site third parties may place cookies on users’ browsers for targeted advertising purposes.
- IP addresses, cookie identifiers, website activity can be collected for targeted advertising.
- That this data may be used by third parties (such as AdRoll) to target advertising on other sites based on users online activity.
- Instructions on how users can opt out of receiving targeted advertising found at www.aboutads.info or the NAI opt-out site at networkadvertising.org/choices, or for those in Europe, the EDAA opt-out site at youronlinechoices.eu.
We will not rent, sell, or exchange any information you provide to third parties — except to your employers or potential employers, where you would reasonably expect the information to be disclosed, where you consent, or where we are legally required to disclose such information.
When using Psychological Associates’ Services, you may be directed to a third-party application that will also gather information. These sites are governed by their own privacy policies, but Psychological Associates only uses reliable vendors whose policies reflect our serious concern for privacy.
Automatic Data Collection
We may automatically log personal data or link information by other means with personal data about specific individuals. However, such information will be used only to respond to queries you may have about our products or services, or to tell you about other Psychological Associates products and services that we think may be of interest to you. We will not share this information with any third parties.
We protect the quality and integrity of all personally identifiable information, and we have implemented appropriate technical and organizational measures to do so.
We have implemented security policies, rules, and technical measures to protect the personal data that we have under our control from:
- Unauthorized access
- Improper use or disclosure
- Unauthorized modification
- Unlawful destruction or accidental loss.
All Psychological Associates employees and data processors, who have access to and are associated with the processing of personal data, are required to respect the confidentiality of our visitors’ personal data. We ensure that your personal data will not be disclosed to State institutions and authorities except if required by law or other regulation.
Changes to the Policy