Take Five With Dr. David Rowan
Got five minutes? It’s time for another round of Take Five! This week, we’re talking with Dr. David Rowan, Vice President of Organizational Consulting. Take it away, David!
- Movie you quote from all the time?
- Monty Python and the Holy Grail
- Coffee or tea?
- Coffee. My guilty treat is Dunkin’ Donuts coffee with cream and sugar — reminds me of living in Chicago during graduate school
- Night owl or early riser?
- Early riser. As my mom says, “Nothing good happens after midnight.”
- Who inspires you?
- My father, who grew up in rural Iowa and earned a full-ride scholarship to Harvard Business School
- What’s your spirit animal?
- I’ll go with a beagle — smart, loyal, and non-threatening
- What are you currently watching/reading?
- Reading = The Fire This Time by Jesmyn Ward
- Watching = (you guessed it) Game of Thrones
- Hogwarts house?
- Hufflepuff (loyal)
- What’s your pet’s name?
- Juliet (backyard chicken)
- Three words to describe yourself?
- Curious, kind, persistent
- What’s your proudest moment at PA?
- When a client says, “I never saw it that way before. Thank you for the insight.”