Got five minutes? It’s time for another round of Take Five! This week, we’re talking with Dr. David Rowan, Vice President of Organizational Consulting. Take it away, David!
- Movie you quote from all the time?
- Monty Python and the Holy Grail
- Coffee or tea?
- Coffee. My guilty treat is Dunkin’ Donuts coffee with cream and sugar — reminds me of living in Chicago during graduate school
- Night owl or early riser?
- Early riser. As my mom says, “Nothing good happens after midnight.”
- Who inspires you?
- My father, who grew up in rural Iowa and earned a full-ride scholarship to Harvard Business School
- What’s your spirit animal?
- I’ll go with a beagle — smart, loyal, and non-threatening
- What are you currently watching/reading?
- Reading = The Fire This Time by Jesmyn Ward
- Watching = (you guessed it) Game of Thrones
- Hogwarts house?
- Hufflepuff (loyal)
- What’s your pet’s name?
- Juliet (backyard chicken)
- Three words to describe yourself?
- Curious, kind, persistent
- What’s your proudest moment at PA?
- When a client says, “I never saw it that way before. Thank you for the insight.”