Psychological Associates aims to do our part to keep our colleagues, clients, and community safe from the spread of COVID-19. As such, we have implemented the following policies:
Please note: all policies are subject to change per local and federal guidelines.
Visiting Our Offices
Visitors to our offices are encouraged to wear masks when entering and exiting our building, per the St. Louis County mask mandate and building policy. Once inside our offices, we ask that guests wear masks in group settings, including common areas and inside meeting rooms.
The transformative experience provided by our Dimensional® workshops is made possible by a safe and candid environment. The ability to read both body language and facial cues is essential to the learning process. As such, you can expect the following:
- Masks may be required in public spaces such as hallways and hotel lobbies, per St. Louis County’s mask mandate
- Masks are respected but not required in our general session and breakout rooms.
- Each participant is required to participate in video role-play of a Real-Life Challenge during the program. At this time, we will ask that participants remove their masks so they can see each other’s facial expressions. Those not on camera may remain masked, and participants are welcome to put their masks back on once the role-play is complete.
- Meals are provided during the workshop and participants are invited to eat together, unmasked.
- Our program facilitator will remain masked in all public spaces, but will not be masked when facilitating.
Organization-wide, over 97% of all staff have been fully vaccinated against COVID-19. Vaccination is not required for Psychological Associates team members, but it has been strongly encouraged and we are proud of our collective efforts to help stop the spread of COVID-19. Psychological Associates has been recognized by the Missouri Chamber of Commerce Covid Stops Here campaign as a Gold Level organization.
If you have any questions about the above policies, please contact us.