Business Development is all about relationships. This role requires a professional with a hunter style of finding business. Identify sales leads, qualify new clients, and sell professional services. Successful track record of building new business and expanding existing business with current clients.
– Develop knowledge of products and services.
– Prospects for new sales opportunities.
– Engages in senior level Customer meetings to discuss Customer’s business issues and explores how PA can help their company.
– Organize and track all outreach information in PA’s CRM software.
– Communicate with prospective customers using multiple channels for outreach.
– Coordinate with senior executives at PA to prepare for and execute on sales meetings/calls with prospective customers.
– Collaborate with leadership team on sales presentations.
– Other duties as assigned.
Goals and Expectations:
– Meet prospect meeting targets via cold calling and lead generation efforts.
– Provides input and recommendations to Marketing on current offerings; how to improve/expand and accelerate business growth.
– Assists in developing marketing materials and client presentations.
– Perform to the highest expectations of integrity and trust.
– Be a team player.
Preferred Qualifications, Skills, & Experience
– 5+ years’ experience selling professional services.
– Strong track record of success in selling professional services to Enterprise customers.
– Strong business acumen.
– Strong negotiation skills
– Deep knowledge of professional services
– ActiveCampaign customer experience platform experience desirable, but not required.
– Strong influence management skills.
– Independent; self-motivated; strong drive; high energy.
– Excellent in building strong relationship.
– Exceptional communication skills—verbal and written, as well as the ability to discuss complex issues in a clear and concise manner.
– Unquestioned integrity and commitment to the highest ethical standards.
– Strong business acumen with a commercial and strategic orientation.
– Results driven, work ethic, and a consistent focus on the bottom-line.
– Exceptional ability to build relationships and drive consensus with multiple constituents.
– Proactive approach to helping the firm to grow revenue profitably and reduce costs.
– Ability to quickly establish rapport and credibility with sophisticated audiences.
– Strong emotional intelligence or “EQ.”
– Flexibility to respond to unanticipated client needs.
– Bachelor’s Degree in Business, Marketing, or a similar discipline.
To apply, please contact email@example.com