Take Five With Dr. Patricia Bagsby
We’re back with an all new Take Five! Today, we’ll get to know Dr. Patricia Bagsby, Vice President of Organizational Consulting. Since joining PA in January, Patricia has become an integral part of the team, contributing to projects on multiple fronts of our organization. She’s also relentlessly positive and a proud mother of four. Take it away, Patricia!
- Movie you quote from all the time?
- Newsies (“Arise and seize the day!”) or The Muppets Christmas Carol (“There’s no such thing as strangers when a stranger says ‘hello’.”). Good life lessons in these two movies.
- Coffee or tea?
- Coffee first thing in the morning, mint tea in the afternoon.
- Favorite book?
- Oh my, it’s always hard to pick a favorite book. I love books. I do re-read The Optimism Bias regularly; so we can call that a favorite. Also, Judy Blume’s book In the Unlikely Event is a great read.
- Who inspires you?
- Personally, my family. From the business world, Melinda Gates.
- What’s your spirit animal?
- My patronous is little owl. So, I would say an owl… or a cat.
- Hogwarts house?
- Hufflepuff, and proud.
- Favorite snack?
- Sunflower seeds or Fritos and bean dip
- What’s your pop culture guilty pleasure?
- Westworld and Game of Thrones
- Three words to describe yourself?
- Energetic, curious, planful
- What’s your proudest moment at PA?
- So many proud moments, and it’s only been five months! I would say proudest is getting to join this team of amazing people and being a part of creating value for our clients.