We’re back with an all new Take Five! Today, we’ll chat with Lynne Hayes, a newly certified facilitator in our Leadership Through People Skills workshop. In addition to her work with Psychological Associates, Lynne is the founder and CEO of Edgehill Consultants, where she customizes leadership coaching, sales training, and communication workshops to fit
every audience, from startups to Fortune 500 companies. Take it away, Lynne!
- Coffee or tea?
- A big cup of strong coffee. Or maybe three.
- Favorite book?
- Team of Rivals by Doris Kearns Goodwin
- Night owl or early riser?
- I am a 100% morning person — just ask some of my students who aren’t!
- Who inspires you?
- I am inspired by dedicated K-12 public school teachers who show up every day to make a difference in the life of a child.
- What’s your spirit animal?
- Hogwarts house?
- When I took the quiz on Facebook, Slytherin chose me.
- What’s your pet’s name(s)?
- My sweet rescue pup is named Mabel.
- What’s your pop culture guilty pleasure?
- Binge watching “Say Yes to the Dress” on TLC.
- Three words to describe yourself?
- Not an enigma.
- What’s your proudest moment at PA?
- My proudest moment so far is achieving my recent Leadership Through People Skills certification. I am grateful for the opportunity to be able to work with groups on their leadership skills and love the way the teams evolve throughout the time they are together. The small group feedback process is impactful and effective.