Take Five With Brenda Hancock
We’re back with an all new Take Five, where we get to know the Psychological Associates staff a little better.
Today, we’ll get to know Administrative Specialist Brenda Hancock. You’ll see her smiling face when you enter our offices, and she’s also a fantastic proofreader. Take it away, Brenda!
- Movie you quote from all the time?
- “Gone with the Wind – “I’ll think about it tomorrow.”
- Favorite lunch spot?
- Crushed Red
- Coffee or tea?
- Favorite book?
- Anything by Lee Child; I am stuck on the Jack Reacher series.
- Who inspires you?
- Both my daughters; very ambitious women
- Baseball or hockey?
- Favorite snack?
- Kind bars
- What’s your pop culture guilty pleasure?
- Don’t have one
- Three words to describe yourself?
- Team player, reliable, persistent
- What’s your proudest moment at PA?
- Just doing my best at whatever is assigned.