Take Five With Paula Godar
Our favorite PA Team feature, Take Five, is back! Today, let’s chat with Director of Project Management Paula Godar. A St. Louis native, Paula recently joined the Psychological Associates team as Director of Project Management. We’re excited for the experience and energy she brings to the role. Take it away, Paula!
- Movie you quote from all the time?
- Hmmm – I don’t think I do this.
- Coffee or tea?
- Night owl or early riser?
- Early riser for sure. I’d rather get up at 3 am to finish a project than stay up late.
- Who inspires you?
- Anyone who stays kind and positive in tough situations. My mom was a great example when her health was failing.
- What are you currently watching/reading?
- I’m listening to an audio book during my commute: The Rooster Bar by John Grisham
- Hogwarts house?
- Reading this series is on my list but I haven’t yet.
- Favorite snack?
- Cocoa dusted almonds
- What’s your pop culture guilty pleasure?
- Home makeover shows like Flip or Flop and Fixer Upper.
- Three words to describe yourself?
- Happy to help!
- What’s your proudest moment at PA?
- I’m just getting started, so I’ll say when I got the job. I’m excited to be part of this!