Let’s get to know the Psychological Associates team a little better. That’s right, Take Five is back! Today, we’ll chat with Performance Management Consultant Michelle Western. Michelle’s ability to combine strategic thinking with a creative eye focused on the user experience make her an asset to every project she touches, from assessment to surveys and beyond.Take it away, Michelle!
- Movie you quote from all the time?
- Mean Girls: I know, right.
- Coffee or tea?
- Coffee. Always the coffee.
- Night owl or early riser?
- Neither. I have a strong appreciation for sleep. I’ve never understood it when people say, “I’ll sleep when I’m dead.” Even as a small child, I used to put myself down for naps when I was tired. Not much has changed.
- Who inspires you?
- My mom. She handles the challenges life throws at her with a quiet strength that I truly admire.
- What’s your spirit animal?
- Otters. They’re clever, playful, and fit into compact spaces.
- What are you currently watching/reading?
- Right now, I’m re-watching ER – currently on season 2.
- Hogwarts house?
- Gryffindor. Although those “What Harry Potter Character Are You Based on Your MBTI?” articles usually have me as Snape or Malfoy…
- Baseball or hockey?
- Hockey. But my favorite sport is college football. Michigan Wolverines – Go Blue!
- What’s your pop culture guilty pleasure?
- Fortnite. I’m also a youth leader at my church and it gets me cred with my high schoolers! I’m not very good, though, so my strategy is usually to land as far away from everyone as possible and wait for most of them to eliminate each other.
- Waffles or pancakes?