Take Five With Lauren LaBat
Take Five is back on the blog! Today, we’ll chat with Performance Management Consultant Lauren LaBat. Lauren originally came to Psychological Associates as a master’s level intern, and we loved her so much that we hired her full time! Now let’s get to know Lauren a little better.
- Favorite lunch spot?
- This week, it’s Garbanzo!
- Coffee or tea?
- Water (unless Michelle Western makes flavored tea, or there are Frappuccinos around)
- Night owl or early riser?
- Sometimes both…sometimes neither…it’s situational.
- What’s your spirit animal?
- I’m going to go with a horse! They are good companions and love to travel.
- What are you currently watching/reading?
- Watching: House Hunters
- Reading: Recently finished On Fire by John O’Leary
- Baseball or hockey?
- I prefer basketball (and I long for STL to get an NBA team)
- Favorite snack?
- Popcorn (perfectly microwaved, not burnt)
- Three words to describe yourself?
- Discerning. Observant.
- What’s your proudest moment at PA?
- Hearing from a client that our team at PA added value and made a positive impact.