Take Five With Jasmine McWherter
Take Five is back! Today, we’ll get to know Client Experience Manager Jasmine McWherter. Clients love working with Jasmine, and we do too — she’s full of positive energy, and you can’t help but smile when you’re around her. She also one of the best-dressed folks at Psychological Associates. Take it away, Jasmine!
- Movie you quote from all the time?
- Eve’s Bayou
- Favorite lunch spot?
- Too many to mention. I’m a foodie!
- Coffee or tea?
- Red Bull, but the sugar free one.
- Night owl or early riser?
- I’m an early riser. My internal alarm clock goes off at 5 am, no matter what.
- Who inspires you?
- I’m inspired by strong, successful women who determine what success means for themselves.
- What’s your spirit animal?
- Beyonce’ (She is not human)
- What’s your pet’s name(s)?
- Don’t have any but I love dogs.
- What’s your pop culture guilty pleasure?
- I’m too embarrassed to say, so I will use acronyms (RHW).
- Three words to describe yourself?
- Determined, outgoing, caring.
- What’s your proudest moment at PA?
- One of my proudest moments at PA was when a candidate took the time to reach out to our entire leadership team to compliment my efforts and ability. I truly love working with our clients and candidates and having a positive impact on their experience.