Take Five With Amanda Ruiz
Let’s meet another member of Psychological Associates team! Today, we’re talking with with Project Assistant Amanda Ruiz. Amanda just joined the team, but already, everyone’s impressed by how quickly she’s picking up her responsibilities…not to mention her singing skills at our recent Employee Appreciation Night. Take it away, Amanda!
- Favorite movie quote?
- ‘You’re killing me, smalls!’
- Coffee or tea?
- Night owl or early riser?
- Depends on the day lol.
- Who inspires you?
- What’s your spirit animal?
- Karen from Will and Grace
- What are you currently watching/reading?
- Mindhunters on Netflix and need to get back to the Handmaid’s Tale on Hulu
- What’s your pet’s name(s)?
- The loves of my life are named Buddy and Lincoln
- Favorite snack?
- If there were zero calories and carbs, it would be chips and dip. Unfortunately, that’s not the case, so I lean more towards jerky, a cheese stick, and a hard-boiled egg.
- What’s your pop culture guilty pleasure?
- None…at all. I have no idea who is dating who, or who is breaking up with who. We cant be friends if you know anything about the Kardashians ????.
- Three words to describe yourself?
- Outgoing, caring, and loyal