Rubin Brown Q4 Leadership: The People Skills Advantage Prework
Welcome to the RubinBrown Inspired Partner Q4 Leadership: The People Skills Advantage workshop! Your session will be held August 17 and 18 in Room #203 at the Centene C Building in St. Louis.
Facilitated by Psychological Associates Vice President of Organizational Consulting, David Rowan, Ph.D., Q4 Leadership helps participants:
- Acquire tools for improved leadership, communication, and the ability to resolve conflicts
- Learn to identify different behavioral styles
- Gain insight into their own behaviors and needs
- Discover ways to make their behavioral style more productive in the workplace
- Practice giving and receiving immediate, insightful feedback.
The workshop is interactive and lively. Early on, you’ll discuss and explore the skills and concepts presented in Prework. As the workshop progresses, you’ll spend more time with your team in hands-on learning, practicing the application of what you’ve learned. You’ll even work through a role-play based on a situation from your own job. Finally, your team will discuss recommendations that you can apply immediately to improve your leadership skills.
Before attending the workshop, it’s critical that you complete the Prework included here, which includes the My Behavior Footprint Questionnaire, several articles that will maximize your learning during the workshop, and prepare you for the role-play either by completing the Real-Life Challenge worksheet in the prework or preparing a generic case.
Note: To use the form functionality in these PDFs, please view them in Chrome or Safari.