Assessment Introduction and Overview
Welcome to Psychological Associates
To optimize your assessment experience, please take a moment to familiarize yourself with the online assessment process.
Assessment Process With Psychological Associates
- You will be completing a variety of computer-based, multiple-choice assessment measures. Taken together, these instruments have been shown to be valid predictors of job performance and role fit.
- You will receive an attachment containing the link(s) needed to access the measures you complete on your own with your initial e-mail from Scheduling@Q4Solutions.com. E-mail Scheduling@Q4Solutions.com if you do not receive that attachment. Carefully follow the directions provided in the e-mail and the attachment.
- Please keep interruptions to a minimum. Distracting conditions do not allow you to concentrate and demonstrate your abilities. Be alert to any outside interference that may disturb you.
- You may take breaks between measures. Typically, you do not need to complete the full assessment in one sitting. However, please complete all measures as soon as possible.
What You’ll Need to Complete the Measures
- A computer with an external mouse. Most of our website platforms do not support Tablets, iPads, and Smartphones; use a computer to complete your measures.
- A strong broadband or DSL wi-fi connection.
- Our initial e-mail and and the attachment containing your link(s). These two items will have more information related to your particular assessment.
- Please refer to our confirmation e-mail for the time, place, and duration of your session to complete the problem-solving session and interview, if applicable.
If you will be coming to Psychological Associates’ offices to complete the problem-solving session and/or interview with one of our Consultants, click here.
If you are completing the problem-solving measures virtually with one of our Proctors, click here.
If you need technical support, please contact us at:
- E-mail: Support@Q4Solutions.com
- During business hours, call (314) 678-5609
8:30 AM – 5:00 PM Central Time, Monday – Friday
- Outside regular business hours, call (877) 449-8378
Note: Refer to Psychological Associates when calling.
To find answers to common Technical Support FAQs, please click here.