Acceptance of Terms
This Web site (“Site”) has been created and is supported by Psychological Associates. The content and services, including third party services, provided through this site are available for your use subject to the terms and conditions set out in this document.
In using the Site, including all Services and Materials available through it, you agree:
- Not to disrupt or interfere with the security of, or otherwise cause harm to, the Site, or any Services, Materials, system resources, accounts, passwords, servers, or networks connected to or accessible through the Site or any affiliated or linked Web sites
- Not to upload, post, or otherwise transmit through the Site any viruses or other harmful, disruptive, or destructive files
- Not to create a false identity
- Not to use or attempt to use another’s account, password, Service, or system without express authorization from Psychological Associates
- Not to intentionally or unintentionally violate any applicable local, state, national or international law, or any regulations having the force of law.
You are responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of your account and for all activities carried out using your account information. You agree to notify Psychological Associates immediately of any unauthorized activity using your account information, or if you suspect that the confidentiality of your account information has been compromised.
Managing Content and Communications
Psychological Associates may, but is not obligated to, monitor or review (i) any areas of the Site where users transmit or post user content, including but not limited to areas where Services are available, and (ii) the substance of any user content.
To the maximum extent permitted by law, Psychological Associates will have no liability relating to user content arising under the laws of copyright, libel, privacy, obscenity, or otherwise.
User Access Information
Where use of the Site or access to certain Materials requires access information, you will be required to provide certain access information.
In accessing these Materials, including all Services and Materials available through it, you agree to:
- Provide accurate, complete, and up-to-date information about yourself as required by the Site’s registration form.
Disclaimer of Warranties
In using this Site and its Services, you expressly understand and agree that:
- The Site and the Services contained on it are provided on an “as is” and “as available” basis and that use of the Site and Services is at your own risk.
- Psychological Associates disclaims all warranties of any kind, whether by express or implied (including, but not limited to the implied warranties or merchantability) fitness for a particular purpose and non-infringement.
- Psychological Associates makes no warranties regarding the accuracy, reliability, quality, or availability of service of any products, Materials, or Services made available on the Site.
- Any damage to your computer or loss of data that results from the use of the Site or Services, or from the download of any material will be your sole responsibility and is done at your own discretion.
- No advice or information obtained from the Site or its Services, whether written or oral, shall create any warranty not expressly stated.
Further, Psychological Associates makes no warranty or condition that:
- The Services will meet your requirements
- The Services will be uninterrupted, timely, secure or error-free
- The results that may be obtained from the use of the Services will be accurate or reliable
- The quality of any products, Services, information, or other material purchased or obtained by you through the Services will meet your expectations
- Any errors in the software will be corrected.
Limitation of Liability
To the extent not prohibited by applicable law, Psychological Associates is not liable for any direct, indirect, incidental, special, consequential, punitive, or exemplary damages, including, but not limited to: damages for loss of profits, revenue, goodwill, use, data, electronically transmitted orders or other economic advantage (even if Psychological Associates has been advised of the possibility of such damages), however caused and regardless of the theory of liability, whether in contract (including fundamental breach), tort (including negligence), or otherwise, arising out of or related to:
- The use or inability to use the Services
- The cost of procurement of substitute goods and Services purchased or obtained or messages received or transactions entered into though or from the Services
- Unauthorized access to or alteration of your transmissions or data
- Statements or conduct of any third party on the Services or Site
- Any other matter relating to the Services, including content you may download, use, modify, or distribute from the Site.
You have the sole responsibility for adequate protection and backup of data and/or equipment used in connection with the Site and will not make a claim against Psychological Associates for lost data, re-run time, inaccurate output, work delays, or lost profits resulting from the use of content.
You agree to hold Psychological Associates harmless from, and you covenant not to take any legal action against Psychological Associates for, any claims based on using the Site, whether in contract (including fundamental breach), tort (including negligence), or otherwise, except where Psychological Associates is prevented by law from making such exclusions or limitations.
The Services on this Site may provide links to other World Wide Web sites or resources. Because Psychological Associates has no control over such sites and resources, you acknowledge and agree that Psychological Associates is not responsible for the availability of such external sites or resources; and does not endorse and is not responsible or liable for any content, advertising, products, or other materials on or available from such sites or resources. You further acknowledge and agree that Psychological Associates shall not be responsible or liable, directly or indirectly, for any damage or loss caused or alleged to be caused by or in connection with use of or reliance on any such content, goods, or services available on or through any such site or resource.