Directions & Parking
Monday Through Friday Parking
- Take Highway 170 (also called the Innerbelt) to the Ladue Road exit. Make a right turn onto Ladue and proceed East; at this point, Ladue Road is called Maryland Avenue.
- You will drive through four or five traffic lights (depending on whether you exit from southbound or northbound 170). Our building, is just past the corner at 8000 Maryland Avenue.
- There is a garage just beneath the building at 8000 Maryland Avenue, and public parking is available there. The maximum parking fee is $10 per day. Please refer to the parking instructions for how to get into the office building.
Directions for the Parking Garage at Psychological Associates
|1. After passing the intersection of Maryland and Brentwood Blvd, look for the parking garage on the right, located beneath the building.|
|2. Stay to the right of the entrance and make a right for visitor parking.
3. Stop and press the button in order to get a ticket.
4. Once you have your ticket, park in any unreserved space.
|5. Walk back towards the parking entrance and follow the elevator signs.|
6. At the entrance to the visitor parking, walk past the loading dock towards “Stifel Bank” parking.
7. Make a right, walk up the small steps and through the door to get to the elevators.
8. Once on the elevator, select the fifteenth floor. There will be a sign that says Psychological Associates Suite 1525. For help, call (314) 725-7771.