Directions & Parking
Monday Through Friday Parking
- Take Highway 170 (also called the Innerbelt) to the Ladue Road exit. Make a right turn onto Ladue and proceed East; at this point, Ladue Road is called Maryland Avenue.
- You will drive through four or five traffic lights (depending on whether you exit from southbound or northbound 170). Our building, is just past the corner at 8000 Maryland Avenue.
- There is a garage just beneath the building at 8000 Maryland Avenue, and public parking is available there. The maximum parking fee is $10 per day. Please refer to the parking instructions for how to get into the office building.
Directions for the Parking Garage at Psychological Associates
1. After passing the intersection of Maryland and Brentwood Blvd, look for the parking garage on the right, located beneath the building.
2. Stay to the right of the entrance and make a right for visitor parking.
3. Stop and press the button in order to get a ticket.
4. Once you have your ticket, park in any unreserved space.
5. Walk back towards the parking entrance and follow the elevator signs.
6. At the entrance to the visitor parking, walk past the loading dock towards “Stifel Bank” parking.
7. Make a right, walk up the small steps and through the door to get to the elevators.
8. Once on the elevator, select the fifteenth floor. There will be a sign that says Psychological Associates Suite 1525. For help, call (314) 725-7771.